Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Clutterworths






In past years of living here, we have come to notice an abundance of tchotchkies (yes that's the correct spelling) all over this house. A few years back, I began the "Tchotchkie of the Day Contest". It became a house hit. I even conducted little photo shoots for the figurines and posted them on my long gone art website. I even had some people who wrote me to purchase the items. However, they weren't mine to sell.
So, this year, while the contest is over, I thought that I might once again, give these odd objects another fifteen minutes of fame and share them with my little "Blog World". We couldn't locate all of our past favorites today, but I'm sure that over the next few weeks, we'll find many more to share. And don't worry Rachel, your "Santa Egg Whisk" will show itself eventually. 

No comments: