Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tomorrow


Tomorrow is Rebecca's birthday, and while I without a doubt could post an embarrassing story about her as I have done to others in the past, I think I will decline. But rather I will profess my undying love of her. Rebecca has had an effect on me that I had no idea could be possible. She has changed the way that I view the world. Her kindness to everything has inspired me to want to be a gentler person myself. (it is a work in progress) There is no one in this world that I would rather be with. I can not look at her without smiling. I can not hold her without melting. I can not imagine a life without her. I am so incredibly thankful that we have found each other and have fused such a tight bond. I fall in love with her each and every day. Tomorrow, even more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rebecca Dear!
I am thankful every day that you are the Love of Adam's Life. If anyone should question the meaning of love........they only need to see the two of you together........
You make the entire room light up when you look at each other. I love and cherish you both. Wishing you a magical birthday, Rebecca!
Love, Momma H

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday to You" (I'm singing it right now). Love you my darling daughter. Can't wait to see you soon.